> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

change!

I am currently working on new material for Gilles and Jay West.
You know anytime I am going through the process of creating something I feel like I am underwater. I actually have had this sinking feeling for a long time. I'm in the deep end. My work --whether it be music, events or writing-- is so demanding. All of the things are full time jobs. I am so interested in revamping the sound of G&Jw. that I don't sleep well. Time on dates and all that is not as fulfilling but it doesn't add to good music. My life is just one big song anyway. If it doesn't add to the music, then it takes me away from writing. I try to go out to be this playboy that I can write music about. I throw myself to the wolves so I can cry in the studio and write my plea. So in short "...how you get so fly. By not being afraid to fall out the sky".
You'd love to hear the story again and again...

No comments: