> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, October 29, 2007

what do i want



we gave away ice cream and the city spoke. they thought it was my big brother's idea. before they made the effort to credit me with the ingenious decision to treat the city with delight. i want my name in lights. i did it for the glory. to this day i do it for the glory. do you not have any dignity, actually yes. i have integrity and its keeps me far away from the wack. i'd be obliged to dance in the streets and paint the town red if all it took was a D.J. and some sloppily dressed women but sadly it takes more. it takes Jay West, fuckas. they've not seen the likes of what i intend on doing. so what do i want? step back and look at me. i take lots of pictures. really good ones. i make music. i say my name a lot. its all there for you to see. forget me not.

partake.



No comments: