> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

How to Win Me! complex simplicity


Another How to Win Me! is pretty simple and i think it is a reasonable a request. Women all over should fix their eyes on this goal and begin making advances toward it.

Be Alicia Keys!

Alicia has a wonderful balance of sex and class. Hood and Hollywood. The scales tilt in the favor of the man who macked her. Justice is served. I've not seen her out looking messy at award shows. She's not always in the news and she can play the shit out of a piano. Got my vote. Let's start cloning!

OKAY now, if you can't seem to accomplish the task of getting god to remake you physically as alicia keys and getting the devil to swap your soul for hers for me then (i think you're giving up too easily) at least do this: BE Complex! That's what i think she has that I like. Hit a U-Turn, ma I dropping you back off if you talking like "what you see is what you get". I like a layered woman. Let me discover you from one date to the next. We can really grow like that, I'm a puzzle-case my damn self. it keeps it fresh and interesting.


make it last forever...

No comments: