> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Go-it-Alone

As the sun rotates and day grows…


The easiest thing to say is that its difficult to compromise your dreams.
The hope of what I wanted to bring to the city of Atlanta through Fly Society differed from the wishes of my team. I am committed to a different set of ideals than those I once broke bread with. Consciously, I made a decision to depart from the business relationship, in order to maintain friendship.


Sour-faced indeed but time can cleanse this over. So with all that said, I rolls dolo from state to state now. This is no speech of some rebellion. There is no beef. Be clear. I am one of the 6 co-founders of Fly Society Enterprises but now its time for Jay West. I just want to do me. I was the creative director for that company but my creativity has now taken me in a new direction. Makes sense to me. We just had creative differences.


I still got love.


j.

No comments: