> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, November 12, 2007

How to Win Me! Girls That Like Girls

not on some Dro my-girl-got-a-girlfriend stuff...
that's cool but really.


My comrades, I have a question. How often have you heard a chick say, “I don’t really get along to well with women”? It’s a sad and harsh reality that some women are just catty. Initially, to hear one woman say she doesn’t get along well with girls sounded unique and like it would compliment my friendships. She could be one of the guys. I got older and began to hear more women say this. It always went hand in hand with some bad experiences of a chick being to clingy to me or way too friendly with her male “friends”. Its now like an ugly cliché that gets used amongst bitter single women. Like other women are the cause for their dating woes. Its not so easy on the ears anymore because it translates like “I’m insecure”, “I’m a hater” or “I’m a hoe”, none of which are phrases that pay in the game of ‘How to Win Me!’

I love being in the midst of estrogen when it says things like, “I love your hair” to a complete stranger. Compliments on another women’s shape or talk about how much she love’s ALICIA KEYS will get you a W (W as in West). It just makes you look secure in your space. Like you know yourself. Having female friends is hot cuz it lets me know that when I am away you ain’t home pissed at me and that you still have a life all your own. Its keeps me from having to be placed into real feminine bonding (watching Top Model or Project Runway) cuz you can sit on the phone or have your girl over to do that stuff. I may watch it with you as a nicety but it should not be The Routine! Go get your nails done with them and hit a few stores with them. Get along with the girls, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Trust me.

No comments: