> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

back on my grizzly

yes, kei, i am in fact.

peep the sex symbol here in all his splendor.




i recently ran into one of my mentors and he asked me if was writing a book.
its funny i do feel a little more philosophic with all this hair on my face. all hail the depth of the fur. this shit is major up keep too. like a pet or something. tryna maintain and not get fleas. lol but really tho. the pen has been hard at work. fighting hard to get off writers block. damn.
i'm not writing a book. i'm writing new music. so the grizzly is a quiet beast.
not out in the streets as often because my problem was that the streets were eating
me like quick-sand. i'm not out, its got my mind still. the blocks and clubs. but hey why
not sit down a sec and write something else. no bitches and beer here. i wanna talk about
money. money in a way i have not considered it yet. it could change my life. could it save it
???

it could find me a wife...

what do you think liz?


should i get married?





maybe not.
i'll holla back


i'm taking my beard for a walk.

No comments: