> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Bearded Ones





Since i've let my facial hair grow i've been backed into a corner.
defending myself or my decision to do it. 1st it was liberating and when i'm going thru change i do that. I've done it since high school. The hair on top of my head is longer too but the beard is more comical. So I get asked if I'm muslim now...the Freeway Jokes get ran all day. I am looking a little more rick ross-y these days. but hey...it led me to dig up who rick ross really is. No not the rapper.

This Cat right here. FREEWAY RICKY ROSS.
cali.co asks you... are drugs cool?

No comments: