> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

How To Win Me! Special Edition

This is gonna be good.
I think Valentine's Day is honestly may favorite holiday. I been looking a little grimy lately but I'm about to get pretty on 'em again. On my diddy ish. Since, i've been out tryna get hands-on in the streets i haven't posted a "How To Win Me!" for y'all so here is a good one that should tide you over for a little while and keep me off the hook for a few weeks.



Esquire did all the work for me with the February issue. The title is simple is "75 Years of Women" and these are the one's that drive you crazy. I could easily call this 'how to win us' cuz the masses of men will agree that these dames have tamed the savage beasts for years. 75 is the number. Check out Esquire this month and choose your woman. Here's a sample

No comments: