> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, January 14, 2008

My headwear '07

first; a look back






NOW! Moving forward, i intend on rocking more hats and headwear from brands i may not be so familiar with. just wanna break new ground. You know when you make the mold then only you can break the mold so this will be the time for me to state the names of some of my favorites thus far.

Stussy keeps my head spinning and French Connection makes my neck stiff, gives me that model posture even though i slink around the streets with my back like a question mark.

I admire Still Life's creativity and class but I can't find their ish in GA! But take a look at these cats for yourself. tell me what you think.




1 comment:

Cristalle said...

i love hats 2 but my hair has been rather large in the past year..lol...