> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, January 21, 2008

What do you believe in?

Decision 2008!

On Jan. 21 we celebrated King Day. I was in the office working but I heard some interesting things were going to be happening in Atlanta. Barak Obama was going to be at Ebenezer Baptist Church. Never one to miss out on shaking hands and kissing babies, Hillary was also in the Atlanta Metro Area. She banded together with women to share some thoughts and it turned into a rally of sorts. This race some how turned into White Women against black people!!! Oh no what was I to do. With Obama downtown and Hillary just around the corner from my Dunwoody office at a park, I still had to be heard.

I got it!

I threw on a coat and jetted to Publix. Grabbed my own sign and I was strategic in choosing what color. BRIGHT ORANGE. I had to be seen. I had to be heard. I made my way to the park with my choice words on my sign but I only had a second cuz I was on a lunch break. I made sure I took a coworker and we got pics. History was made today ladies and gents. A statement had to be made to these women for what I believe in. I had to stand up. So are you guys with me?!

This year tread lightly but don’t go silently.
Raid a rally of your choice...here's the photo of me and my proud sign!



These is jokes…no black men were hurt in the making of this blog entry…nor were any women’s feelings

No comments: