> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How to Win Me! Be Sexy

what's sexy?



Don’t just roll your eyes…
You gotta lick your lips too...

Its just us here, please don’t be shy, although the right amount of naïveness on just the right topics could appeal as well.

SO, Be frank without being brash…

Honesty is taboo, so it draws me in like I’m losing tug of war. Its like you’re already naked. Your bare candor. Strip the candy-coated surface off the fronting. You know what you like, scraping your own skin with your dark-painted nails just thinking about it...I’m listening intuitively. The kind that chews gum with open mouth but your eyes are saying it all. Standing on my mattress in your heels…

Back to rolling your eyes and licking your lips. Your back is turned to me and you’re facing one side. Glancing at me from the corner of your eye like you could careless if I’m there or not.

But it tickles you that I’m watching. Its makes it an event…a bit like an exhibition. You’re on the stage…Props? A cigarette…a lighter, you say?

Take your hair down first. No wait! Do you have short hair. Like ’92 Halle. Run your fingers thru it. Or shorter…like ’94 Jada.
Talk …But choose wisely. What you say could make or break this.
Speak slowly and don’t be afraid to say the word.

You know that word.

Don’t call it kitty
or cooter or anything else that sounds like the name of a childhood pet.
Don’t get clinical either. I’m a big boy. I can take it.
Let it roll off your tongue like your giving me the guide on how I should -----------

lol





Damn it.


I gotta take this call.







the conformist X vashtie X kanye west

No comments: