> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Girls Rock Balenciaga...

I suppose I'm a little late.
I saw the movie transformers when it was released to DVD and was at home gawking thinking it was one of the hottest action movies I'd ever seen. Now I'm waiting on VOLTRON. I'm still playing catch up in some other areas of life. One being the female footwear realm.



The Optimus prime of heel was released in the Fall of 07 but damn if I see a chick pull these out this summer, what I'm gone say..."You're late"? The audacity.

see for yourself >>> Balenciaga ... more than meets the eye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.