> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Its a Wrap - Head Wrap




I arrived early at the Glow in the Dark Concert here in ATLANTA, GA and found an over indulgence in scarf culture. Louis, Fendi, Dolce, what have you. I guess I was under the impression that people were gonna put the scarves away when the weather warmed up. Its a toasty 87 degrees down here, what are you shielding your neck from. My grandma wouldn't bust the shawl in this temp. I'm gonna be clear and say this...scarves are not bandanas, scarves are not hoodies. This is what gully is? Is this Killa?

No homo, huh? I beg to differ...
you just said that thing on your head is a 'Splash'...

No comments: