> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The world of phone sex


I'm a perv.
I've never called one of these lines but its just because i also think about things way too hard. like i assume that the chicks on the other ends of these calls would be 7 Feet Tall with 7 Feet. Or mini-men who have crafted their sexy lady tone and will try and fool me into thinking that they are alicia keys. So i don't call. but i've always wondered and now there is a book about this stuff. Author Phillip Toledano calls it Phone Sex. Simple. Its one of those Coffee-Table Books. Conversation starter type shit, dig?

I got word of on it on COMPLEX.com/blog
but prepare yourself...

cuz this book makes that world I imagined into a real place.


here's an excerpt.




“To the caller, when I first answer, I am the inanimate Barbie. They do not know
what I look like, who I am or how I feel. They can only imagine. It is my job to
indulge their fantasies, to convince them that I am not a doll. I am their dream
turned real. I view every question the caller asks me as a command for me to
transform. If they ask if I am blonde, I become a blonde. If they ask how wet I
am, I tell them that my panties are drenched. I respond to every sound the
caller makes with an affirmation, I encourage them, I breathe life into their
fantasy, I carve the doll out of flesh. I do not view myself as this doll, as
the commodity. I am the manufacturer who creates her from the blueprint that the
caller provides me. When the caller comes, it is positive feedback. Like an
architect patting his contractor on the back.”

No comments: