> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hump Day Hottie - Sofia Boutella

So, you know with Wednesday being hump day and all I figured I’d do something special to get you thru your week. I present you with the Hump Day Hottie! Weekly, CaliCoCool will post a few facts and pics of some rare beauties from around the globe. I’m searching far and wide around the web to bring them right to this blog. Be grateful and leave a comment. Visit their pages but don’t blame me if they don’t “friend” you on Myspace.


-SOFIA BOUTELLA-







Sofia Boutella
Born: April 03, 1982. (better catch her soon)
Origin: Algerian origin ("I thought she was french")
Profession: DANCE (videos with Madonna, Rihanna, Jamiroquai & Nike Commercials)
Myspace: myspace.com/sofiaone

No comments: