> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Damn Converse.





So I'm worrying my pretty little head about how I'm gonna cop these new Chuck T's.
They look like a that leather jacket from "I'm Bad" without any sheen dripped on em. Shits is hard. I'm stuck. The price tag on the joints was a nice $200. So, I got back into my skin and said I'd by my Car Note and electric bill this time around. But I'm at Topless last night and I sees my dude Gatsby Himself wearing these shits!!! Killing em, low key too. Not on some "Check my footwork, yeent got deez" shit. He was just posted like a mailbox rocking under the jeans. I look down and see the zippers surrounded the tongue and I was like, "You got them fuckers". I crumbled up my face and began hating. UGH!!!

CATCH EM IF YOU CAN.
Only 160 Pairs in the U.S.

No comments: