> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hump Day Hottie - Leryn Franco

I know what time it is! Get off my back. I was saving this one.

With all the excitement of the Beijing Olympics and all. I figure i'd stay in keeping with the times. Its Wednesday. Our hump day hottie is LERYN FRANCO. She is an Olympian who specializes in throwing the Javelin. YEEE! I'd advise cheating boyfriends to steer clear of the track. Cupid ain't got shit on a dime with a spear!





Leryn Franco
Born:
March 01, 1982 (26 y.o.)
Origin/ Race: Paraguayan
Profession: Olympian, Athlete, specializes in the javelin throw
ONLINE: PBase.com

No comments: