> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cheesy R & Beezy

Some of our favorite yet most hated jams. I gotta add these to a playlist. These would cheer me up on any bad day. Such Jokes. Lets count them down. My top ten go a little something like this:






10. “I saw you (walking in the rain)” Oran ‘Juice’ Jones

REASON(S):
A. The song itself was kinda corny but then again, it was the 80’s
B. The niggas name is Oran
C. This speech did the rest






9. "Butta Love" by Next

REASON(S):
A.a love song with an ingredient in the title? I don’t eat in the bedroom - - ah who am I kidding…
B.Next!





8. “I belong to you” by Rome

REASON(S):
A. Rome looks like David the Gnome





7. "I can love you like that" by All 4 One

REASON(S):
A. Nice attempt to dominate the world of R and Bizzle by adding several races to the mix BUT I'd wager my left one that all these cats went to prom in the same van sans any hoes





6. "Gangsta Lean" by D.R.S.

REASON(S):
A.The homies would not appreciate this





5. “He’s mine” by Mokensteff

REASON(S):
A.The name of the trio was a combination of their names: Monifa, Kenya and Stephanie. It worked for Jodeci, not so much here.
B.A tactless quarrel about a dude who might still be playing the field.



4. "Body Bumpin (Yippie Yi Yo)" by Public Announcement

REASON(S):
A. Aren’t these R. Kelly’s lackies?
B. Oh and the dances in this video! Unfortunately Universal is cheesy too and blocked the embed code of the actual video. You can watch it HERE>>>


3."Thug Lovin" Ja Rule ft. Bobby Brown

REASON(S):
A.Damn homie…I high school you was the man homie, What the fuck happened to you
B.Oh and Ja rule too.





2. “Return of the mack” by Mark Morrison

REASON(S):
A. Ugly is never cool.







1. “S-P-L-A-C-K-A-V-E-L-L-I-E” by Pressha

REASON(S):
A. In case you didn’t know what a Splackavellie was Pressha took the time to spell it out.

No comments: