> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, November 10, 2008

T-Pain ft. DJ Khaled: "Karaoke"

I suppose you have to have a sense of humor to be T-Pain. The self proclaimed “rappa ternt sanga” made a niche for himself with the auto-tune vocoder sound and the whole world followed suit. I mean even my P.O., Officer Ross, had to get his nut off on this Put On Freestyle. I would be laughing my ass off too, if people joned me for months and months for making songs about being sprung and falling in love in the strip club then shortly after more than half the songs in rotation sounded like mine. I’m not the biggest fan of Teddy Pain but you gotta hand it to a guy who doesn’t take himself so seriously but yet doesn’t treat his career like a joke. Top hats galore, robot vocals and hypnotizing melodies, T-Pain turned the game into a circus. No, its not hate if you don’t like him but it is hate if you think I’m wack for liking this video.

No comments: