> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Fox is Loose



This must be a frickin' dream.
I just got some semi-excellent news.
I come from a long line of pervs and this rocked me!
OK, So apparently Megan Fox wants to star in a film where she is nude, THE WHOLE MOVIE.
Well, if this was to ever go down (doubt) i would be cashing out studio time paper to see this.
I only rap because I plan on seeing her naked one day so this falls in the same bucket (win).

You don't have to believe my gossip...Starpulse reported the story.

"Transformers beauty Megan Fox recently revealed that she would like to star in a movie entirely naked-- from beginning to end. The actress told The Daily Star, "'I would love to do a movie naked - it would be beautiful."

Her comments are sure to raise more than just an eyebrow however, because Fox said no studio would ever take the chance of making a film like that again. She elaborates: "They did it in the 1930s in an arty way.
"


Arty Shmarty, Nigga Please.
I admire good direction in film and I appreciate art but
I like boobs too.

No comments: