> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As we proceed...


"i was pretty, Wayne-O made me murda"



The unseasonably fair weather that we had last week in Atlanta had me digging myself like i was back in the coast again. Its raining and cold today :(


No matter.
I began thinking about how I will style my shit this spring and summer. Then, I began thinking about how I will enjoy myself. What's the leisure. I said self, attack the city like never before. I started out the year shouting at a warehouse party, “OH NINE IS GO TIME” and its been feeling that way since. I intend on hitting parties and clubs but I promise myself that I will not pay to get in. I'm not gonna sneak in or lie my way in either. I'm back to exercising my "the man" status and using it to get me places i want to party. Plus hard body-no homo but my team looking good. We got some things to celebrate but not so fast. I've also decided not to take a vacation until i release some new music. Until then, the parties are all I've got. This face will be a fixture on the night scene. Welcome Jay West, world!


myspace.com/gojaywest

Girls and Boys, look for me making beautiful noise with all the right people. I keep my ear to the street, I hear the heart of the city and she needs new blood. A gust of new breath. Well, we’re the clean air campaign. I promise you, my music is straight crème de la crack. That Pentium PCP. “Alien (when in rome)” is not even something I would consider as being the tip of the iceberg and I love that damn song. Anyway, I suppose this was all just a egotesticle (not a typo) ramble. You’ll see though. Collabs, Mixtapes and Projects galore.

No comments: