> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Saturday Night Vice



The IN Crowd.
Steph Floss and Vic Loyd came to play. Kept it funky. Vic warmed it up and Steph brought it home. I arrived kinda early (like 1130) and it was already a nice crowd. Vic was spinning and warming everything up. By 1230 Steph was on and its was jumping and by 130...It was DUMP. Don't even talk to me. Wall to wall bodies, sweat on everyone's face and bottles all over. This is the recap by the DJ Steph Floss. I'm in there somewhere screaming over the mic. HAHA. It was a barrel full of monkeys (no bigot)! What I found funny about the vid is that as it begins the lens is clear but then its gets blurry and glossy as the night progressed. Pretty accurate depiction of how I felt. NICE!

No comments: