> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ace Hotel (Palm Springs, CA)



As a southern California native, I have a lot of family that lives in Palm Springs and Indio. My father grew up around that way. It always had this lingering vintage vibe to me and I suppose it was because of all the seniors that lived there and its known as like golf country. Its a nostalgic place for me. I have memories of dreading the drive out there but I couldn't wait to see my cousins. Its a cultured place and when I became older it seemed real player like. Reminded me of retiring and putting your feet up. Now, I bet I would just drive out there with dark skinned indian girl, in my muscle car and cool out. Its the fuckin desert so I would just smash in the sand and smoke hookah in the pools. I'm from San Bernardino, CA which is just miles from Palm Springs. It looks similar but S.B. is a lot more industrial so it does not have the same feel as Palm Springs. So, In all of that, If I go home anytime soon, I will be staying at ACE!




ace hotel > website >

No comments: