> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Give Me The Green Light


"I'm ready to go right now"

Get details and ticket info right hereon GreenLightFest.com>>>
. As you can see from the above flyer, I'll be your host for the night's festivities. I may even kick a freestyle or two, but as surprising as it may seem the night is not about me. 18 Incredible Acts will hit the stage and rock the house. You want to see this!

Come on down!

No comments: