> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Directors; Jake Davis



Jake recently directed DRAKE's video "Successful" and was able to pull out some of the eerie elements that the song possesses along with the cool and honesty that Drake brings in his songwriting. I like the outcome and I can honestly say that Jake will be one of the go-to-guys when time comes for me to make more videos for deeper records. Also, he just seems like a neat guy. Visit his blog [JAKE DAVIS BLOG], I know I always do.

No comments: