> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Monday, September 7, 2009

>Girl Crazy:


I say, "You Should Date Me" and that's it!

Believe it or not a man as handsome and debonaire as myself has always been a little awkward when it comes to initiating contact with women. I’m great at the courtship stages and I'm a cool boyfriend but just getting the ball rolling is like trying to cause an avalanche in the Sahara. This is not something I’m proud of but as an artist and avid blogger this is a little self-indulgent self-pity for all you readers out there. To the credit of this flaw, I catch myself looking for cheesy –and cheap – ways to meet new chicks. The good ole’ myspace days (2005 - 08 ) made the world a lot smaller and I was a club promoter then so numbers just kinda fell in my palm. I couldn't help but meet people but I’ve fallen back from that since. NOW, I think I am gonna just start randomly interviewing hot girls that I would date and ask them questions for the blog. I’ll post photos of the girls and a recap of the dialogue right here on the blog. How does that sound? You guys gonna read that?

At least you’ll get a chance to see the kind of weird ass questions I ask women and you can let me know why I suck like hoover at getting new poon! LOL. j/k.

1 comment:

jsgdman said...

What's up, Jay, first off. Love your song Paper Girls. I think this would be a great addition to your blog, looking forward to reading this feature.