> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Friday, October 9, 2009

That GLOW






Ye's Blog

Easily, one of the most incredible concerts I've ever experienced. This was a tipping point in Kanye's story and the show was executed beautifully. I was on my feet the entire time...well, perhaps I'm lying. I was in the air for a good bit of it jumping with the music. Kanye, Lupe and Pharrell are 3 of my favorite artists ever and they have meant a lot to my growth as an artist. Like my Rolling Stones and Stevie. Rihanna added to the mixture just sweetened the deal. It was a wonderful experience and the book will capture those uncanny moments from the tour that were even beyond the Atlanta Show that I attended. I'll be sure to add this book to my Scorpio wishlist. My BDay is right around the corner.

No comments: