> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

INSPIRATION: Timothy Berg











This is not new but its still awesome.
I don't suppose that I'm the only artist
that will gather and collection the ideas of other artists
in an effort to find inspiration for the work at hand.


Often times I will bounce across blogs and collect images
that remind me of my material.
The treats shown here brought to mind ideas
of candy and innocence.


I was scrolling through a collection of images
on my computer and I came across these.
I guess I never shared these before.
Indulge.


No comments: