> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

On My Feet


I got my pair of the Kim Jones UMBRO's about 2 years ago but I never wore them much. My guy, @jlie shot me these for the cheap at the WISH Basement sale. I have the aqua blue and white color way with that gum sole. When I do put these on its usually for wear around the crib or to the pool. I'm a skinny guy so they look really chunky but sometimes that works if I want to pull off a more youthful look.


The Generic Surplus Warf was my shoe of choice all through fall and winter. I wore it with everything up and down and it definitely shows in the sole. The ones I own are black so their low maintenance and since I can wear them with shorts they’ll be getting some more burn throughout the summer. Don't choke them up. Let the ankle breathe and do them with cut denim shorts or cargo shorts. Easy.




However, my current favorite has to be The Alife Public Naval in Plaid. I've had this shoe for a about 3 weeks and its hard not to wear. The glen plaid on outside and the cork inside are super dope touches and then the red details just sends it through the roof. The ideal summer shoe for what I'm into this year. Classic, simple, cool.

No comments: