> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Friday, July 18, 2008

CLIPSE - fast life

Remember the days of rap when the Clipse came thru and pharrell was all in the background making noise like 95 Puffy? Yeah. I do too. I remember it well cuz I liked it. This is not that. CaliCoCool does not associate with hate so I would not post the video if I "hated" it but this Fast Life Joint is reminiscent of the days 1998 rappers. Random Street Scenes and pretty girls just chilling. Now, I do like all the Play Clothes Looks they have on display. and I can appreciate the cardigan in the sun. I do that.


No comments: