> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Keri Hilson - IT GIRL!


I would say so...
and you would too if her big pretty eyes tagged you from across a crowd. The slender figure and alluring smile. Nah, I didn't get that treatment. I just asked to take a picture with her.

but I'll rewind to when I heard this chick singing on her myspace a while back about Henny and Apple Juice. They threw a Snoop verse on it and I went nuts. Then I went thru a few of the photos and saw that she was quite a looker.

Soon after, I began hearing her name more often. Clinging to the likes of Timbaland of Polow Da Don making some pretty big waves.

She's one of the most sought after voices (and faces, i'd wager) amongst the new artists. She rocked all over Timbo's last album but even if you didn't play close attention you remember her from "The Way I Are". She laced Diddy with some on his Press Play album with "After Love" and she was even enlisted to do a track on Lloyd Banks' last solo joint. Still unfamiliar? Watch the new Nas video in your spare time, and you'll see Ms. Hilson whipping the streets and licking her lips. Admiring her own cool. I can't hate that.


here's her own solo jump, "ENERGY", which is already receiving all types of acclaim. Holla Blender!



KERI HILSON on Myspace.com

No comments: