> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mos Def + Undrcrwn



Undrcrwn reminds me of being a kid and seeing my older brothers friends before they went out to a party. They'd chop it up about players or highlights. Perhaps a day after school, they'd gather on the couch to watch tapes of Pippen clips and argue whether or not Mike woulda been the man without him. Its a 90's kinda of fresh to me but now hipster. They got the coogi looking shorts. Doing it way B.I.G.

Here in the clip Mos Def talks Undrcrwn and Watermelon Syndicate business with the folks over at KarmaLoop






BTW: Undrcrwn - "Check out my swag, yo I walk like a ball player"

No comments: