> T H E W E S T W I N G >

+ There's a style to the music.
+ There's a fashion to the words.

+ There's a seduction in the sound of Jay West, but what makes it provocative is all within the details.


+ The Jay West Perspective is romantic. The Jay West Aesthetic is tailored. The Jay West agenda is to INSPIRE. “Southern California’s Newest Buzzworthy Artist” is preparing a follow-up to the cult classic mixtape, “Drugs+Candy”. The table is set.


+ Say Grace.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

L.A. Leakers w/ Nipsey Hussle



-I am really looking forward to what Nipsey does in the near future. Along with Drake, this guy has been one of the new dudes, I've been really excited about. It took me a second to take his music in but only a second. Since, I've been playing that Hussle in the House and Strapped pretty tough. Of course, he gets the obvious comparisons to Snoop but he's a little different.

-Shouts to DJ SourMILK with the L.A. Leakers. THE TAKEOVER!!!

No comments: